In order to help you better manage your waste, at A’n’K Budget Bins we have a variety of different skip bin sizes including: 2m3, 3m3, 4m3, 5m3, 6m3, 8m3, 10m3 and 12m3. Every skip bin we provide has a drop down door to make them user-friendly and easy to access. You can order a single skip bin hire or arrange for multiple bins depending on your current need. We work hard to keep prices down so that you get the most value for your money.
We have worked for years in the recycling and waste disposal industries. Whatever the skip bin sizes may be, we always ensure that we implement rules that comply with environment friendly practices. If you are ever unsure about whether you can place something in the bin, please contact the friendly team so that we can help you dispose of the item properly and responsibly.
Items that Can be Placed in the Bins:
- Moving House furniture etc
- Household Cleaning Residential Rubbish
- Garden Waste
- Builder’s Rubble and Waste
- Commercial Waste
- Residential and Commercial Renovation Rubbish
- Factory Cleanup
Items that Cannot be Placed in the Bins:
- To comply with environmental requirements you ( The Hirer) cannot place any hazardous items within the skip.
- Asbestos/Fibro Cement Sheeting
- Paint Tins containing paint
- Used or unused Oil
- Car Tyres
- Tree Stumps
- Spring Mattress – By Special Arrangement Only
The Hirer by accepting delivery of our skip bin is acknowledging & agreeing to the above conditions
PENALTIES APPLY FOR NON COMPLIANCE