A’n’K Bin Hire Terms and Conditions- Residential and Commercial
The Hirer is to ensure no traces of prohibited items are contained in any load brought into our bins without notification and that no prohibited waste items are unloaded, tipped or spilled into the bins. A’n’K Budget Bins – does not accept any ASBESTOS, liquid waste, medical or sanitary waste, food waste, hazardous chemicals and any toxic substances.
The Hirer is responsible for ensuring no contamination of land; groundwater or air takes place and is liable for all clean up, decontamination costs and charges associated with the removal of prohibited items that have entered any of the land fill sites knowingly or unknowingly to comply with the health Act and Contaminated Sites Act.
If the depositor of waste materials to which these terms and conditions relate is not the Customer, the depositor warrants that he is authorised to contract with A’n’K Budget Bins on behalf of the customer.
The Hirer is responsible for knowing and providing details regarding the source location of waste material being bought into the bins and collected for disposal.
THE WASTE USER
The Hirer releases A’n’K Budget Bins ( for purpose of this document shall be referred to from here on in as A’n’K ) and its employees from liability for all loss or damage what so ever arising (including loss or damage from death, bodily injury or damage to property) in respect of or resulting from Customer’s use of our service) or any negligent acts or omissions of A’n’K Budget Bins, its employees or subcontractors in the operation of A’n’K Budget Bins.
SKIP BIN SERVICES
The Contractor/driver shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever caused to the Customer or to the property and/or goods of the Customer whether such loss or damage was caused by acts, defaults or negligence on the part of the Contractor or otherwise. All goods are handled, lifted and/or earned entirely AT Owner’s risk.
All charges shall be paid by the Hirer and shall be deemed to be paid within seven (7) days of the date set for payment or, if no date is set for payment, within seven (7) days of delivery.
The Hirer is responsible for marking out the work and the equipment is hired only on the following conditions.
- The Trustee for The Alfonso Family Trust is not responsible for damages to property, foundations, cables, ETC. caused when working within the Hirers instructions.
- The Trustee for The Alfonso Family Trust is not responsible for any expenses whatsoever incurred through breakdown or other delays.
- Requests for credit will not be considered unless a commercial application is completed and approved prior to hire.
- Interest will be charged on overdue accounts.
- The A’n’K need not commence work until the Agreement has been accepted by the Hirer and agreed a COD payment
- Acceptance by the Hirer of these Terms and Conditions is Agreement andwill constitute acceptance by the Hirer of these Terms and Conditions.
- Verbal Confirmation – In the absence of a written Agreement and for practical purposes it is agreed that verbal confirmation shall also be binding upon confirming and accepting the booking made.
- Asbestos found in an A’n’K Budget Bins skip bin concealed by the hirer will incur an additional charge of $70.00 per cubic metre on top of the original bin price.
- Concealment of Hazardous waste in Skip Bins is Illegal and penalties do apply by law.
Bins – Delivery of the bins shall be made to the Hirer’s nominated address. The Hirer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the bins whenever they are tendered for delivery. Delivery of bins to a third party nominated by the Hirer is deemed to be delivery to the Hirer for the purpose of this agreement. The failure of A’n’K to deliver shall not entitle either party to treat this contract as repudiated. A’n’K shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever due to the failure by A’n’K to deliver the bins (or any part of them) promptly or at all.
Time for Payment – The Hirer will receive a request for payment at the time a booking is made. A’n’K’s terms are COD from delivery date of the bins and must pay A’n’K the total amount set out at the time A’n’K agrees to the booking.
- Interest – A’n’K may charge interest at 2.5% per calendar month on amounts not paid.
- Credit Card Payment – Credit card payments may incur a 3% surcharge.
- Dishonoured Cheques – will attract an administration fee including, but not limited to charges levied by banks and other financial institutions.
- Damages – The Hirer must pay to A’n’K any costs, expenses or losses incurred by A’n’K as a result of the Hirer’s failure to pay to A’n’K all sums outstanding as owed by the Hirer to A’n’K including without limiting the generality of the forgoing any debt collection and legal costs incurred in enforcing payment on a Solicitor and own customer basis.
- In the event of non-payment, bankruptcy or insolvency all waste is deemed to belong to the Hirer until payment is made and A’n’K reserves the right to unload their bins at the Hirer’s site prior to removal and remove their bins from the Hirer’s site.
A’n’K Budget Bins will provide a refund of fees paid if:
- Failure of A’n’K Budget Bins to deliver your skip.
- Customer cancels skip delivery provided the job has not been dispatched. A service change would apply if the skip has already been dispatched or delivered. Service charge includes all charges incurred prior to disposal of the waste at the Landfill or Waste Transfer Disposal -. To avoid service charges please notify us as soon as possible if you intend to cancel your skip by calling 9370 5448.
- Refunds can only be made to the credit card details supplied at time of booking. A refund will be processed within 2 business days less a $10.00 booking fee.
Queries/disputes relating to invoices and/or statements received by the Account Holder should be reported to A’n’K’s office within seven (7) days of receipt of said invoice and/or statement.
The Hirer shall contact A’n’K, within twenty four (24) hours of delivery to site, should the bins not match the specifications.