Trash accumulation is a common problem today as people don’t realise how many things they have stored on their property until these items start to encroach on their living space. While accumulating trash is easy, getting rid of it can be remarkably difficult. You can’t just toss these items to the nearest dumping site and forget about it because that can incur fines in most circumstances.
Different waste materials require different disposal methods in order to ensure they won’t harm the environment. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire a trash removal service and let them handle everything from collection to transport and removal.
Different types of waste removal
Waste removal services are often customised according to the client’s requirements and preferences. However, waste removal services can be broadly divided into three distinct services in the field of residential waste removal. Here’s a brief introduction to the three types of waste removal services:
- Household Waste Removal – Household waste can include everything from old appliances to cardboard boxes. Most people find it difficult to part with their possessions, even if they have little sentimental or monetary value. They continue to hoard the items in their attics and garage and that can easily become problematic down the line.
Household waste items can come in all forms and require different kinds of disposal methods. For example, things like clothes, old furniture, boxes, etc., can be either donated or recycled. Items like cleaning agents, old and dried paint, old television and electronic waste, etc., require a different disposal method.
- Garden Waste Removal – Waste generated by the garden is an entirely different kind of problem. Piles of leaves, dead plants, and moist soil can attract all manner of pests and make your home environment unhealthy. While organic and naturally biodegradable waste is easy to dispose, it’s very difficult to remove and transport it to the nearest dumping site.
If you’re looking to do some landscaping, it helps to do a backyard clearout to tidy things a bit. Garden waste needs to be neatly packed to ensure it can be transported safely to a different location. You need to haul all the heavy mud and decomposing foliage to your vehicle and transport it to the dumping site. As you can see, garden waste disposal has its own challenges.
- Renovation Waste removal – Renovation can generate a lot of waste as well, especially if you’re changing the floor plan and tearing down walls. Your home will only be liveable again after all of the rubble is removed and the property is cleaned thoroughly.Renovation waste usually consists of drywall, window frame and glass, concrete and masonry material, tiles, broken countertops, plumbing fixtures, etc. All of these items need to be disposed of carefully; and different regions have different regulations regarding the disposal.
The benefits of hiring the trash removal service provider
Most people underestimate just how complicated and problematic trash removal can truly be. Unfortunately, they’re forced to sacrifice their entire weekend trying to sort through the waste and then transport it to disposal sites. Here are some reasons why you should hire a trash removal service provider instead:
- Large volume – Gardens and renovations produce a large amount of waste material. If you decide to handle the removal on your own, you’ll have to sort through all the waste, pack it, determine where you need to dispose it, and transport the items to the destination yourself. Many believe they can use their regular household garbage pickup service for the task, but most household garbage removal services won’t transport certain kinds of trash.
Even if they accepted some of it, they won’t accept large volumes of trash. You will have to dispose the items in small volumes over a period of few days and weeks. A trash removal service provider can transport a large volume of trash in one trip so you won’t have to deal with things lying around on your property for several days.
- All kinds of waste material – Trash removal companies are familiar with different kinds of waste products and that includes hazardous materials that need to be disposed according to regulations laid down by the government. This helps minimise the impact of these waste materials on the environment and reduces pollution.
It’s not easy to dispose hazardous materials if you don’t have experience and aren’t aware of the laws. You can’t hand this material over to your regular garbage collecting service either because most of them won’t accept it. A trash removal company only needs to be fore warned regarding what kind of trash you need to remove and they’ll make the necessary arrangements.
One of the biggest advantages of hiring a waste removal company is that you don’t have to waste time and effort on the process. You can simply point the removal company in the right direction and let them handle the entire trash removal process.